Let me be your next keynote speaker, expert panelist,
or workshop host for your next event!
"Listening to your story..I see so much emotion, so much passion - you have a great vision, you are destined to do great things." -Herve Humler, COO of Ritz Carlton
"You were, without a doubt, the highlight of the night! We've heard from so many people raving about how impressed they were by you." - Dan Templar, Executive of Cradle of Liberty
Abu Fofanah is a digital strategist, business coach, motivational speaker and entrepreneur. He has been featured in Business Insider. He has been the Key Note Speaker at the Ritz Carlton and recognized by the Philadelphia Inquirer and other publications. He is passionate, authentic and brings a one-of-a-kind energy and memorable moments. Abu's story is filled with hardship and breakthroughs; After fleeing from a war-stricken country to America to his pursuits chasing the American Dream through education and entrepreneurship. Audiences relate to his charismatic personality and unconventional path to where he is today.
Interested in bringing me to your next event?
- Key Note Speaker: Cradle of Liberty Council, Boy Scouts of America; Honoring the COO of Ritz Carlton, Herve Humler
- Speaker: The Spirit of Alliance Gala, Alliance For Progress Charter School
- Workshop: Macy's Fashion Incubator; Digital Advertising and Automation
- Workshop: Macy's Fashion Incubator; Business Bootcamp: Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Panelist: Black Retail Action Group (BRAG) Building Your Brand from the Ground Up
- Panelist: BLOC Building Black Legacy Conference Career
- Panelist: The National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), "I'm A Brand, I'm A Business"
- Key Note Speaker: Girard College Chapel Address
- Key Note Speaker: Penn State Schreyer Honors College
- Key Note Speaker: YMCA Black Achievers Program
- Key Note Speaker: Tenth Memorial Baptist Church, Black History Month Speaker
- Featured in Quirktastic, "Abu Wants to Help You Quit Your 9 to 5"
- Featured in Onwardstate, "A Dream Deferred: Abu Fofanah’s Journey from Civil War to Penn State"
- Featured in The Daily Collegian, "Penn State Student Creates Clothing Line"
- Featured in Centre Daily Times, "Penn State Entrepreneur Makes Ambition Fashionable"
- Panelist: Shaping the Future Summit at Penn State University
- Panelist at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Technology Industry and the Future of Consulting
- Featured in Business Insider's, 18 Incredibly Impressive Students at Penn State
- Panelist: Global Entrepreneurship (GE) Week, 4 Under 30 panel
- Featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Men who set an example leading to success
- Featured in Philly.com, Seeing Black Men Succeed at Girard College Propelled this Entrepreneur to Start His Own Business
"Thank you so much for being a part of our business boot camp with your entertaining workshop! The designers all enjoyed meeting you and were inspired by all the great information you shared with them on social media, apps on organization and digital marketing." -Elissa Bloom, Director at the Philadelphia Macy's Fashion Incubator
Abu Fofanah is a digital strategist and entrepreneur who helps companies grow profitable brands and achieve their goals using technology. After working in various areas of retail, e-commerce, and education he launched his own technology consultancy, House of Fofanah, aimed at developing technology focused products and services to help the development of online businesses. Through House of Fofanah, he's been able to help business owners streamline their business processes, strengthen their brand strategy, and develop an online presence.
Abu has worked alongside some of the world’s most recognizable brands (Fortune 100 and 500) around the world helping them transform their business, increase sales, and expand to new markets. He is an expert in operations, digital marketing, strategy building, e-commerce, and e-learning - the skills needed to helps brands thrive online.
Abu received his business degree from the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State where he studied Supply Chain Management and Information Systems. After college, Abu spent time living in Milan, Italy where he studied Fashion Design and the Business of Fashion.
Some notable career highlights: Abu was featured in Business Insider as one of the top students for his entrepreneurship. He received the honor "4 under 30" from Global Entrepreneurship Network. He has given many key note addresses over the last few years, the most well-known is his Key Note address honoring the COO of the Ritz Carlton. During his time in college he finished amongst the top of his class and was the graduation speaker. Abu was recently featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer and recognized by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) as someone on the rise.