- Gmail – For email
- Google Drive – For file organization
- Asana – Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move from start to finish.
- Evernote– Mobile app, desktop app, unlimited notes and somewhere to keep all your crazy ideas so they don’t get lost in a pile of papers.
- Mint – Manage all your finances with ease
- Quickbooks – Accounting software for small businesses. Keeping track of income + expenses
- Dubsado – Client Management System for Creative Entrepreneurs. Send contracts, invoices, questionnaires and manage all things business in one system!
Social Media Management Tools
- Buffer – A smarter way to share on social media
- Edgar – Instead of publishing your social media updates just once and throwing them away, he carefully catalogs them in a library that you build over time.
- Hoostsuite – Platform for managing social media
- Later – Visually Plan & Schedule Instagram
- Planoly – For scheduling Instagram
- Tailwind – For scheduling Pinterest
- CoSchedule – For scheduling multiple blog posts and tracking engagement
- Calendly – Keep all your meetings and phone calls in order. Sends invites so others won’t be able to schedule me with you when you are already booked.
- Slack – For team communication
Marketing and Sales Toolkit
- Canva – Create social media graphics, blog graphics, infographics, or any type of photo creation.
- Adobe CC – Create any graphic design; needs are solved with Illustrator, photo editing with Lightroom, etc.
- ConvertKit – Email marketing platform that thrives off of automation. Starts at $29/month.
- MailChimp – Email marketing platform with a great visual display. (Free)
- Leadpages – Create multiple landing pages within your business, whether that be for capturing email addresses, having a product launch, or having a giveaway.
- Click To Tweet – Easiest and simplest way to promote and advertise your blog, website, business, and stuff on Twitter.
- YOAST SEO – It handles the technical optimization of your site & assists with optimizing your content.
- Google Analytics – Analytics tools to measure website, app, digital and offline data to gain customer insights.
- Google Adwords – Your business gets found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the things that you offer.
- Facebook Advertising – Target ads to people based on how they engaged and when they engaged and create an experience that is relevant.
- Ecamm – Create a high-quality recording of broadcast right on your Mac or PC.
**Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!