Listen to the Full Episode:
Are you struggling with standing out or becoming an expert in your field?
Meet Maya Elious.
Maya Elious is a personal branding strategist that teaches experts how to position themselves as the go-to authority figure in their industry so they can confidently launch their signature offer.
She’s helped hundreds of students and clients get clear on their message, confidently increase their prices, have successful five-figure launches with their masterclasses, webinars, courses, and programs. Her main mission is to help women increase their impact and income with their gifts and expertise.
In this week’s episode we talk all about how she uncovered her gifts and helps others uncovers their gifts to show up as themselves and get paid.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why so many women entrepreneurs undercharge for their services.
- The experience you can provide when you stop worrying about people saying your prices are too high.
- Some questions to help you price your product or service.
- The biggest issue I have with hourly billing and why you need to stop doing it.
- Why you need to raise your prices right now.
- How to charge your clients what you should actually be charging them.
- What is really in the way of you making more money in your business.
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here
- Guest Links: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter |
- Guest Special Offer: Impact Weekend | Accelerator |
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.