EP 28: Harsh Truths to Myself
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this week’s Powered Chat we’re taking a trip into the past as I go over the harsh truths I should have told myself along my journey. This wasn’t an easy episode to record and a lot of us struggle with being honest about our own faults. It’s very easy to look outside of yourself when things are not right but the key to growth is being real with yourself so that you can make the changes necessary to continue your path to success.
Over the last few months I’ve been taking the opportunity to analyze my life and where I want to be and how I see myself. Am I moving too slow or too quickly towards the life I desire? This entire episode is a detailed re-evaluation of self that any entrepreneur could relate to and learn from. Tune in as I go over the key lessons I’ve given to my mentees and how to apply them. The path to greatness is uncommon. You cannot become great by doing the same as everyone else. Excuses can’t exist and commitment must override inconsistency if greatness is truly the path you are on. So while I go over each valuable message I’d tell my younger self, take the moment to reanalyze your position and consider what you’d say to your past self or even better what you’ve learned that can be applied to building out your greater future self!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of taking accountability
- How to take constructive criticism
- The importance of self reflection
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business inks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.