EP 21: [Powered Chat] 5 Pillars of Facebook Ads, Building Effective Marketing Campaign (Part 2)
Listen to the Full Episode:
We’re back with part 2 of my interview with Katona Payne on digital advertising and maximizing its features. Today we’re talking about the 5 pillars of Facebook ads and the components involved in building an effective marketing campaign. This is an area I see a lot of people struggling with so with this episode I wanted to simplify the process step by step.
Facebook ads require more than just a good post. A successful campaign requires you to be certain about your brand’s core principles such as what you’re selling, who your audience is, what your messaging is and more. Tune in as we go over each step and explain the importance of consistently following these principles when building a business.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The five pillars of Facebook Ads
- How to build effective marketing campaigns
- Tools necessary to build good marketing campaigns
- How to find your target audience
- How to create a clear message of “why” to consumer
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Twitter |
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.