EP 20: How to Build Successful Business Partnerships with Jubril Agoro
Listen to the Full Episode:
We have a special one on this week’s Powered AF! I got a chance to sit down with Jubril Agoro You may know Jubril from his extremely popular travel/adventure Youtube channel Passport Heavy where he explores lesser known cities around the world in hopes of changing the stereotyped views of certain regions. Or maybe you’ve heard of Live Richer, a budgeting program Jubril co-founded that helps empower minority women financially.
In this episode we cover a range of topics like entrepreneurship, upbringing, motivation and the importance of partnerships and how they can be vital to not only promoting but funding your golden ideas. Jubril takes us step by step through how he got his first taste of entrepreneurship and the valuable lessons learned along the way.
The interesting thing from this conversation with Jubril is his focus on the importance of vision. Not just thinking about what you’re doing that works now but also preparing for the possibility of change. Without vision you can get lost in the midst of a company’s transition, which Jubril discusses during his early entrepreneurial start using eBay. This episode is filled with gems for any infinite goal minded entrepreneur.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Tips on building multiple multi-million dollar businesses
- The importance of traveling the world
- The importance of partnerships
- Building a balanced life outside of entrepreneurship
- Tips on creating your best life that you don’t need to escape from
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Twitter |
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.