Listen to the Full Episode:
Emmelie De La Cruz is an entrepreneur, author and speaker with one goal: change the way that people think about earning a living. After a decade in Corporate America working for top tech and consumer brands, she developed her One Day CMO consultancy to rescue overworked entrepreneurs that are held hostage by their marketing.
Inside her workshops and VIP days, she teaches CEOs and marketers how to get their life back by developing marketing strategies and campaigns for their fast-growing product brands.
Her unapologetic approach to life and business have earned her a highly engaged following on social media, features across top publications like Forbes, and the opportunity to work with brands like Staples, Dropbox, Capital One, Black Enterprise, and Coca-Cola.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of having a marketing team
- How to use good marketing to grow sales and increase profit
- How to create content to grow your business
- Questions you need to ask yourself to be a better marketer
- Emmelie De La Cruz secrets and tips around marketing
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter |
- Guest Special Offer: Training will be live next week: The Marketing Trifecta: 3 Things to Rescue CEOs from Marketing
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.
DOSE OF WISDOM IN YOUR INBOX
By signing up for the Siskin mailing list you will receive exclusive finance and marketing resources, be the first to hear about events, workshops, and have access to subscriber only content!