EP 18: How to Position Your Content on Social Media with Merlyn Melesia
Listen to the Full Episode:
Do you have a dope product but having a hard time with social media?
Meet Merlyn Melesia the Media Maven.
In this week’s episode we’re sitting with Merlyn Melesia a content strategist, social influencer and co-founder of The Brooklyn Mavens, a guide to experiencing the real Brooklyn. With her team, she creates social media content strategies that resonate and build with her clients’ communities while reaching their business goals. Merlyn works day to day with her clients to use social media to their benefit and this week she’s sharing her knowledge with us on Powered AF.
We waste no time in unveiling what a content strategist is and the importance of having one when trying to build a business, brand or public image. Content is your story, your brand’s mission and pulse for viewers to resonate and connect with. Merlyn guides us through the ever-changing world of social media and gives us key tips to help develop our brands’ stories.
Most people think their website is the face of their brand but really social media is usually the first landing page for most potential customers. People nowadays research your public image via Instagram before buying into your service or product. Tune in as we learn from Merlyn how you can make that connection from social media first impressions to first-time customers.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to position your content
- Figuring out what type of content I would be
- Lear the most up to date social media tricks
- Tips on creating instagram reels
- How to leverage social media to grow your business
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Twitter
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.