In today’s Powered Chat we’re talking about being uncomfortable! Sometimes in order to get what you want in life you may have to do the things you don’t like. Ask yourself right now, what are your top 3 things that you absolutely HATE doing but know are vital to your entrepreneurial dreams? Now take that list and confront those dreaded actions until they become a part of your normal routine.
This episode I talk about my love/hate relationship with the question I’m always asked, “Abu, what makes you successful?” I’ll just clear the air now and say that there will never be one thing that’s responsible for the success of yourself or another. Success is not one thing but a series of constant practices and routines that help mold dreams into reality. It’s about doing the things you don’t feel like in order to obtain the things you truly crave.
This topic is big for me because so many people aspire but very few are willing to put in the work responsible for obtaining their goals. In this Powered Chat we’ll go over just what those steps may look like and how to handle situations that you need to do but hate to.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What finding your purpose really means
- Why passion trumps money
- Healthy steps and routines to becoming successful
- Why being uncomfortable is necessary for growth
- Steps to handle moments of entrepreneurial crisis
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →