Listen to the Full Episode:
In this week’s episode, we’ll be talking about Paid Ads vs Organic Marketing. This is a 2 part series (so make sure to look for the second part). I’ve invited my good friend and our special guest, Maya Elious back to the podcast. Maya Elious is a personal branding strategist that teaches experts how to position themselves as the go-to authority figure in their industry so they can confidently launch their signature offer.
She’s helped hundreds of students and clients get clear on their message, confidently increase their prices, have successful five-figure launches with their masterclasses, webinars, courses, and programs. Her main mission is to help women increase their impact and income with their gifts and expertise.
When she’s not helping her clients build their online empire, she can be found traveling, scrolling through IG, or watching Hulu.
In this week’s episode We really dive in here on the difference between paid advertising and organic marketing, managing the constantly evolving algorithms and some key lessons learned when scaling a business in today’s digital world.
“Are you going to be the person who consistently pursues your customer and tries to maintain the relationship.” – Maya Elious
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
Learn the importance of running ads to run your business
Tricks and tips about what makes a good ad
Discuss the difference between paid Ads and organic Marketing
Look at different successful approaches to marketing your products
How to use social media to grow your business
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Twitter |
- Guest Special: Here’s a special offer to Impact Weekend Accelerator Program
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.