As you try to grow your business, it’s hard to think of everything..
Running your own business is not a walk in the park. It takes time, dedication and business acumen among many other skills and traits. One on One coaching is designed for business owners who want the ultimate business coaching experience. After guiding you through a comprehensive business assessment, I will review, make recommendations and design a custom strategy tailored to you.
As you try to grow your business, it’s hard to think of everything, you get busy and sometimes push off things you know are important. This is where a business coach comes in, you can discuss the vital things you need to accomplish in order to achieve your goals, and your coach will hold you accountable.
We focus on where your business is currently; evaluate what’s working and what’s not; determine goals; and create an action plan. The partnership tends to be a coaching/consulting hybrid, meaning I use a coach approach to helping you build your business, while incorporating my consulting experiences to better help you be more efficient. We'll meet bi-weekly and work through your goals, your to-do list and your plans. After our meetings, I'll give you "homework" so you have clear and actionable steps to get you to your goals.
What we'll cover
Assess current business, process, short-term and long-term goals. Recognize top pain points of client and their customers.
Clarity and Alignment
Re-align business mission and purpose to better address customer needs.
Brainstorm and Outline
Have a clear understanding of your strategy and business model.
Set up necessary system for productivity, consistent growth and client management
Focus on Profit
Address revenue model and the essentials to maintain a sustainable business.
Develop a Strategy
Go over findings and outline the steps necessary to take to create a solid strategy for your business. Discuss what’s realistic and what it will take to implement.
What to expect
- I'll send you a simple questionnaire. This will let me get to know you and your business & help you evaluate your goals.
- Each week, I'll check in with you to answer questions, help you work on tasks, or set goals to reach during the month.
- After the meeting you'll receive a video recording and an action sheet with next steps to work on until our next meeting.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Core Sessions: (6) x 60 minute bi-weekly coaching sessions over the next 3 months.
- Priority Email Support: Priority e-mail support for up to 30 days after our time together.
- Hub: Your personalized content hub with inside of Google Drive with templates & checklists.
- Cheat sheet: Resources and tools to help you run a more efficient business
- Additional: Helping you get started on building a website (Squarespace or Shopify). (included: website outline, not included: logo and graphics)
After our time together, you’ll be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of who you want to target and exactly where to find them
- How to price your products or services
- Have a strategy on how to grow your business in the short and long run
- Have a completed business plan and understand your financial situation
Is Coaching For You?
If you're feeling overwhelmed with work, or you're not sure what projects you need to work on first, coaching will help you. The goal of coaching is to get a outside perspective on your business and get direction on your plans and goals.
Who is this for?
- You’re currently feeling stagnant and struggling to make the necessary steps needed to take your brand to the next level
- You want to stop watching your to-do list get longer, while your goals seem farther away.
- You want to bring in a consistent income and learn how to sell to existing and new customers
- You’re looking for a step-by-step process and an accountability partner who understands your journey
- You feel as if your ideas are all over the place and you’re unsure exactly where to start
- You want to stop guessing about pricing and creating products your customers are willing to buy
Who isn't this for?
- You view coaching as another expense instead of a real investment in your business
- You're not willing to set aside the necessary time and effort to implement all of the strategies and advice
- Someone who wants to hire me to do everything for them without meeting or homework.
- Anyone not quite ready to invest their time & money into their business
- Anyone not willing to use Slack for communication. That's the only way we chat (no email) so you have to be okay with using that app
Save 15% by paying in full:
"I was stuck. My two biggest obstacles were figuring out what I wanted to offer moving forward. Abu's not only able to identify what you need but is able to outline a clear plan of action specific to where you are with your business.If you're in the process of taking your business to the next level and find yourself struggling and overwhelmed by the process." - Nicolette Graves, Personal Wellness and Product Strategist
If you have any questions about the 1:1 Coaching Hybrid, please feel free to click the button below to fill out a contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org